So my first week in Logan Square has been great!!!! There's A TON of work to be done here and I am so excited to start creating some beautiful things in this area!!
I've been able to meet some members which I actually even already know and I've been greeted and welcomed so well, it's so nice and it means a lot to new missionary!
- we did a district contacting activity. So we set up a table with BOM and pamphlets and cards and got white boards and as people walked by we asked them what they are grateful for and made them right it down on the whiteboard. And even during the red lights since we were in a busy corner street we made sure we passed things to the cars that were wearing for the light to turn green. It was so much fun and very cold! But my heart felt extremely happy!
- SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL CITY AT NIGHT!!!
- Our ward had a movie night where we watched "meet the Mormons" and it's was such a success, so many people showed up and INVESTIGATORS!
- WALKING EVERYWHERE. Our area is in Chicago so it's very busy and tons of people outside so we decided to walk everywhere to make sure we are talking to everyone we can and its been working wonderfully!!
- My companion finished her mission theand has been such a great example to me on working hard and finishing strong. She's so focused and determined to work all she can before she finishes. We have a list of things we have to do before she leaves so I'm super pumped. Like getting Christmas sweaters and jumping over a gate (lol jk) , contacting in a grocery store by faking that we are shopping and so on. I think I'm the perfect comp to do this with cause "girls just wanna have fun"
" A SAVIOR IS BORN "IS OUT!!! It's a new Christmas video and I get chills everyime I watch it!!!
As missionary with iPads it's HUGE!!! We show it to everyone , everywhere at anytime! On the street, on buses and trains , in people's home, Facebook! So we need you to spread the word and share this video!!! REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE! THAT A SAVIOR IS BORN UNTO US TO SAVE AND HELP US FROM OUR SINS AND SADNESS SO THAT WE CAN BE BORN AGAIN!!!!!
A Savior Is Born--Christmas Video ()
A Savior is born. Each Christmas season we celebrate the birth of our Savior--the Son of God, who can save us from sin and sadness. Remember Him, love Him, and follow Him.