Monday, February 29, 2016

Missionary Work and One Unfortunate Event

Hello my friends!!

I hope you all had a fantastic week!!  Hermana Rowbury and I saw a huge miracle! We were able to put Cristian on date! We were eating and all of a sudden he said "I've been thinking about this baptism thing and I want
to do it"


We dropped our jaws and set a date for the 14th of May.! He still said he needed some time to prepare cause otherwise he could get baptized next week! He's come to church 11 times in a row now!! Ahhh we are so pumped!
 

We had a district contacting activity where we passed out a TON of book of Mormons in English , Spanish and Polish. If you look at the picture I'm holding a Polish BOM and you won't know what it says ha!!


I really think our district looks like
super models here! 
We met a guy
who read the whole Book of Mormon!
  


We also had sisters conference! And that was the most stressful thing ever to put together. But it went amazing!! It was super uplifting for the Sisters and Hermanas in our mission! 



I also can't believe it has already been 6 months since our last sister conference and A YEAR since my first 

Could I have any more gauze on my finger?

I also cut my finger while cleaning the church. There was a crack on the sink and I swiped my finger right across that sharp marble and blood went everywhere....like everywhere. I played it cool and kept cleaning until my glove was filled with blood and my companion freaked out. We called our mission nurse and we went to the ER. IT WAS AWESOME! While the nurse dude was registering me in, I accidentally go blood all over his desk cause the napkins weren't cutting it. What made it super hilarious is that the guy was trying so hard to laugh and the fact that my companion couldn't stop laughing either. He made us sit down and he had to sanitize everything.

I have the best companion ever. I was having a rough day and beating myself up and went to bed and woke up to this :) post it with wonderful things written on them Add caption





Also I don't know my right from my left and my companion is about sick of it ...so she did this.
Those are the main things about this week! Hope this information was satisfying to everytime! 
Have a great week!! 
Love you all! 










No comments:

Post a Comment