Monday, February 8, 2016

Can't Stop Won't Stop

Hello friends and family!!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my life?!
Well I do!! Why? Cause this week we had this amazing experience of who we are!
Elder Soares from the seventy came to our mission and gathered all the
leaders of the mission and made us understand why we are leaders and
why we are missionaries!
The answer is obviously children of God. But what he made very clear
is that our purpose right now as missionaries was our purpose in the
pre-existence and will be forever our purpose especially in the spirit
world. What's our purpose?
To invite others to come unto Christ by helping them recurve the
restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement,
repented , baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring
to the end.
That will forever be my purpose!
He mentioned that we are the great and noble ones of this last dispensation!
And how it's up to us as leaders to help our missionaries understand
this as well. This Wednesday me and Hermana French get to teach this
Wednesday at zone training meeting about this and we already planned
it out and we just know it's going to be a sacred experience. So I
know all this applies to all of you back home or on a mission or
whoever and wherever you are reading this.
So we are going to do this exercise and we hope it works well with you too!

So since you have to be reading this just pretend you have your eyes closed.

Now I'm going to ask some questions and you answer them in your head.

What do you think the pre-existence looks like?
How often do you think you spoke with Heavenly Father?
How do you think you felt when Heavenly Father presented his plan to
you and knew of the challenges you are going to face ?
How do you think you felt when he told you who your family was going to be?
What do you think the people you are meant to help on this earth told you?
Did they tell you to not give up on them?
Did they tell you to keep searching for them?
Now imagine there's a door and once you pass that door is when you go
through the veil and come to earth.

You are standing right in front of this door.
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are right there with you.
What do you think they said?
Did they hug you, give you a handshake , kiss you on the cheek?
Did they look right into your eyes ?
Did they tell you that they love you and they need you to be strong
and faithful?

Okay now.
Think of all the answers to those questions.

I testify that Heavenly Father prepared every single one of us. Every
single one of us has a sacred purpose on earth and he is counting on
us to bring back others with us.
When we enter his presence , he needs us to be hand in hand with our
family and loved ones!

So get to work and PREACH THE GOSPEL!!!!


So right now I am in the sky cause it's been a year since I felt I am
not capable enough to be the Lords servant. I have struggled to see
what others see in me. For some reason I just denied and denied and at
time made myself miserable by dwelling on my weaknesses. Brothers and
sisters I am on a turning point right now.
It took me a year to realize my potential and to know that I am
capable and that I am not as weak as I think I am because of my
Savior.
Me and my companion feel so good to know that we exceeded every goal
we made last week. We literally set very high goals maybe even a
little unrealistic goals and we humbled ourselves hardcore and worked
so hard and we have reach every single one of this goals and even
passed some of them !!!
I'm so humbled to know that every thing I did this week is something
that I wouldn't be capable to do with relying on the Savior, relying
on my companion and relying on my mission president and district
leader and anyone around me. Not relying on myself was probably the
hardest thing I ever did BUT it got me where I needed to be for the
children of God who are lost and hurt! I'm so grateful for this plan
and this wonderful growing experience .
I love this Gospel. I do and I plan on showing it for the rest of my life.
Have a good week everyone!
An elder brought mustaches to district meeting.....

Custard with my favorite senior sisters

Going on exchanges to a walking area and it hailed. It was funny how much it hurt to get whipped by those little pebbles of ice with the whipping wind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment