Monday, January 25, 2016

I Think it's Spring!

Hello my friends!!

So we had an amazing week!!!
We have been working so much with  members to get referrals and it's
working! We have a few things set up with our members where they can
introduce us to their friends.
Also another miracle is that Jillian MOVED UP HER BAPTISMAL DATE TO
THE 13th of February!!!
We are so pumped!! This week our mission president is coming with us
to teach her! And we are so stoked!
We were able to get a good amount of new investigators and we are so
blessed right now!
The one new investigator we are really excited about is Cristian, his
whole family are members and he isn't and he has been coming to church
for over a month now and we have been setting a good foundation with
him and he's super nice and totally prepared to receive the gospel!
His family has been so patient with him, we see that they don't push
or pressure anything on him and just let him be. But they have not
given up hope. Last week me and Hermana French have prayed all week
that the Sunday that just passed we will be able to ask Cristian to
have a lesson with us and that he would be accepting. And he was!! :)
his sister sat in the lesson and her face screamed pure joy as she
testified of the gospel and how much she loves him! And it was such a
sweet lesson , he was very accepting and humble. So we are very
excited for that!
Another miracle that happened this week that a few minutes after
sacrament started these two guy walked in and us and the elders and
the bishopric were making faces to each to figure out who invited them
and no one knew. So we all had our eyes on them and a member sat next
to them and was super nice to them and we see that they shook our
members hands and got up to leave , me and an elder make eye contact
and mouth "GO TALK TO THEM" . And he goes and then after sacrament all
of us missionaries (there's 6 of us) get together to find out who
those guys were. And the elder that talked with them said that they
were walking by the church and felt like they should go inside. He got
their information and they are in our area, we gave them a call and
said that they plan on coming back to church next Sunday!
Things are BLOOMING like its spring!!!
You know what I did the last 8 weeks before all this beautiful things
been happening? Knocking doors for 6 hours straight and talking to
people on the street. Was it hard? Yes, especially in the cold. Was is
a little discouraging ? Yes it was. But NO EFFORT IS WASTED! And we
are seeing wonderful things happening!! We are so excited! Please pray
for Jillian to stay on date for the 13th of February and for Cristian
and our other investigators to progress!

We went on exchanges! I got to be with Hermana Hayward who is a new
missionary and I loved being with her greenie Fire! !! She has the
strongest testimony of the plan of salvation I ever heard! She's going
to accomplish beautiful things in this mission!
Every week as I go on exchanges with hermanas I can see that those
exchanges are more for me to learn from them then for them to learn
from me! I am grateful for the position the Lord has given me so that
I can be more worthy to be called his daughter and be the person he
needs me to be and to learn the things he needs me to learn.


This is how I feel every time we leave the apartment 

And then this is how I feel when we didn't have the day we expected 




The Savior is there. He loves us. Sssoooo much!!
Love you all!!
Have a great week!
And know that He knows better. When we really trust in Heavenly Father,  What we don't know or   Don't understand doesn't matter.
Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment