Monday, January 18, 2016

It's COLD!!!

Hello all!!

 This week has been cold!!!! So cold!! You all have no idea!!!!
But besides it being really cold , the work does not stop! We have
been trying very hard this  week to be grateful we get to do the Lords
work with cold feet and cold noses! Like seriously when will be the
next time in my life that I get to be a full time set apart servant of
God in below 0 degrees trying to bring happiness to others with
nothing else in my kind and nothing else to do BUT to do the Lords
work! IM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE IN THIS BEAUTIFUL STRANGE LAND CALLED
CHICAGO AND ENJOYING ALL THAT COMES WITH IT. cold weather, loud
noises, crazy driving, trains, talented people at every corner trying
to get known, crazy people , delicious food, meeting every race you
can think of and learning a few words in their language and eating
their food, CHICAGO IS AMAZING! THIS WORK IS AMAZING! I rather be no
where else.
So that was me letting everyone know that positivity is KEY!!



I will NOT tolerate damaged thinking!!! I have decided get any negative or discouraging thought out of my head as fast as any person would when they have a bad thought! I will not dwell on any sort of negativity . NEGATIVITY WAS NOT MADE BY MY FATHER IN HEAVEN SO IT IS NOT A PART OF ME.  I embrace hard times where I grow and learn but having a bad attitude is something that I have decided to not get to
me. There's enough of that in the world and if I remember correctly we are not of this world.
Okay I'm done with the ranting. Before I get to some highlights , I testify that the hope of Gods light is real. Being in darkness is a choice. God is right there and
is ready to help us and uplift us, but we must be humble enough to have our hearts and eyes open to small victories every day and accept the small and big victories that we caused in our day. And seeing our
blessings ! That's what this week is about.
Small victories and blessings !!

Victory
Finding 2 more new investigators

Blessing
Having a heater in our apartment

Victory
Being able to go to zone conference, the zone leaders contacted us to
use our STL Magic and uplift our whole zone and be proud of them!

Blessing / victory
An older member who literally forces us to call her grandma fed us 1
giant plate of rice with gandules and meat and once we were done she
took our plates and pounded pasta on our plates and told us we had to
finish it all

Victory /blessing
Having investigators at church :)

Blessing
Having an awesome companion that I love so much

Blessing
Having an electric blanket cause our apartment is freezing and our
heater only warms our living room.

Victory
Being able to not slow down with freezing wind whipping us in the face.


COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND VICTORIES THIS WEEK! I dare you!

Love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment