Monday, August 24, 2015

I AM A CHILD OF GOD

Hello world!!! 


Highlight: getting 5 new investigators this week!!! 


So I have a ton of pictures so I'll just say something that I learned this week that I need you all to know. 


So we had sisters conference. Which is like a conference , but only sisters. 
And it was all about WOMAN POWER AND IT ROCKED MY WORLD. 
so something about me the past 7 months is that in my prayers I am asking to be a perfect missionary. And I just want the lord to know how much I love him, and how badly I want to be his servant. "All I want to do is serve you" and "please help me as your servant" 
And at sisters conference I was taught.....the words were so clear. "I love you, you are my servant but YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER FIRST" the spirit firmly hit my head with those words. 

I forgot. I forgot that I am his daughter. I forgot he is the one that is creating me....he is still creating me. 

And I forgot that I don't need to prove anything to him because he loves me no matter what. 

I have been forgetting that we are all his children. 
That he loves us all and he misses us, he needs us, and didn't put on this earth to fail. 

He is always letting me know that he hasn't forgotten me....but not as his servant but as his daughter. 

He loves his children.  Don't you forget it.

My lovely district. :) 


Sister conference

These beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment