Monday, June 27, 2016

Missionary Work




I love this work. It's his work! And I know it'll go only the way he
wants it to go.
So happy to be his servant for the next 6 weeks with a badge on and
then the rest of my life with a testimony I gained by wearing that
badge with his name on it.
Love you all. Sorry this isn't super full of details but I have no time.

Hanging out in city no big deal 
Passed out free lemonade with book of Mormons. 
The sweatiest day of my life. It was sssoooo hot!
Best district ever, I've never seen a district who has worked so hard to see miracles happen in our area and in our ward before. These elders mothers would be so proud!


I didn't have a Mexican hat so I just wore a bike helmet. Ha 


Best zone ever

I'm the one in the orange baseball cap 
Zone activity 



No comments:

Post a Comment