Monday, September 21, 2015

I've Got Raindrops Falling On My Head

Hhheeeellllooooooo

I hope everyone has had a great week! 

So the weekly highlights are......

1. KNOCKING 

2. WALKING 

3. KNOCKING 

4. KNOCKING IN THE RAIN AND BEING SOAKED FROM HEAD TO TOE
Nothing was more sweet then seeing my trainee being okay with Tracting in the pouring rain for a few hours.
She may think I'm crazy sometimes, but she puts up with me :) 
We only had one umbrella, and I hated it cause I felt like we had to slow down trying to be under the umbrella, so I just didn't care and got a little wet so my trainee could use the umbrella and wouldn't hate me too much about being out in the pouring rain. Could we have done something else equally productive? Yea.e But would it had grown our faith and diligence and give us an awesome story about the time we were wet and people kept saying no? Most likely not! 
I'm just living in the now. Something I was told by a reckless elder in the beginning of my mission was "do something that scares you and makes you uncomfortable everyday" 
Obviously I'm gonna use discernment on that quote . But how on earth am I gonna have awesome stories if I don't make awesome things happen?
"If I want something to remember tomorrow, I have to do something to remember TODAY"


We literally taught none of investigators this week. AND THATS OKAY! I loved that the Lord needed us to do something else!
One thing I have been realizing I do , is that I been trusting in the Lord. 
You have no idea how hard that was and still is for me. How much anxiety and mental break downs I have had because I simply couldn't say "lord you got this" 
OH MAN THE SWEET PROGRESSION! 
THE JOY
THE PEACE 
THE COMFORT 
( Can't think of any other words that can make this more dramatic) 
So yeah, that's a good accomplishment. 

That's really all I have to say to yall. 

So the church is so  true that it makes my heart want to explode all the time! 
If you don't feel that way about the gospel, then you need to email me and I'll set you straight...with love. 

Here's a picture of me wearing my wonderful apron!!! That the amazing YW has made for me!!!!! And it was perfect because a member taught us how to make HOMEMADE NOODLES! And are them in HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP. AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!
All it took to make the noodles was flour, eggs and salt

Love you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment